After the Engineering team signs off on how the MPOWER Solution will be installed at your home, your Certified Installer can then put together the quotation for your solution.
Our Certified Installer will use their existing quotation packages. All will contain the following:
1. COST BREAKDOWN
This will include:
- POWERWALL 2 - pricing at $7,800 CAD per Powerwall per Tesla's posted price
- ENERGY GATEWAY, a.k.a. Backup Gateway - at $961, this is what Tesla refers to as Supporting Hardware
- LABOUR COSTS
- INSTALLATION MATERIALS - includes cable, conduit, disconnects, etc.; sometimes, depending on the installer, these items may be included in the Labour Costs
- DELIVERY - from our warehouse to the installation site
- PERMIT FEES and CONNECTION CHARGES - these will vary depending on the municipality where your project is)
- TAXES - Applicable provincial taxes and GST or HST
OTHER COSTS that may be included:
- ELECTRICAL UPGRADES - electricians can't work on your home if it is not up-to-code; or to get your electrical service compatible with Powerwall.
- SOLAR - if you choose to install a solar system with Powerwall, look for the following costs:
- Solar panels
- Mounting hardware
- Miscellaneous supporting material like conduit, cable, etc.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
This document will outline what is included in the install of your Powerwall and/or solar system. Depending on your Certified Installer's standard quoting documents, it may include the following details on:
1) Standard installation labour for Powerwall
2) Standard installation labour for Solar
3) Additional materials and labour - this is based on your project site; if your system needs upgrading to work with Powerwall, etc.
3. MPOWER SERVICE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Once you accept the quotation and sign-off the forms, the MPOWER Certified Installer will order your Powerwall for delivery and arrange all the appropriate permitting. You will also work with the Certified Installer regarding payment terms.
If you are looking for financing, MPOWER offers affordable monthly financing rates through our partner Financeit
. Rates are subject to approval.
Next up, all the work leading up to your installation!